Friday, June 23, 2017

More toys to enjoy this summer!

     I remember summer as a kid.  There was so much time and so much to do.  So much time you could build your own worlds with toys.  I remember building racetracks and playing with die-cast cars in the driveway,  exploring the trees with my G. I. Joes and flying balsa planes at my grandparents house.  We are still busy with our toy business but have been a little slower since we have added another member to our family.  Below are some toys we have recently listed for sale.  We also acquired a very big lot of G. I. Joes.  We have over 250 pieces including many complete or near complete vehicles.  Be sure to keep an eye on our Instagram posts https://www.instagram.com/hallstoybox/ for recently posted toys for sale.and as always stop by our online toy store www.hallstoybox.com.

























































As always, we'd like to thank everyone for their business and look forward to providing you with more toys!
Have a great summer everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment