Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Mid to late March toys. Yay it's Spring!

We finally have some warm weather!  It's a great time to start going outside more.  We've been enjoying some grilling and games with the nice weather lately.  We've also had fun adding more toys for all of you to enjoy.  Check out what we have!  As always if you're interested in buying please check out our online store at www.hallstoybox.com. or send a request from our site or give us a call.




We strive to have better service, better descriptions, and better photographs for every toy you want to buy.  We price our toys depending on quality and grade and will have multiple grades and pricing for many toys in a lot of cases.  We are here for you.


 The links on the toy names will go to our online store if you're interested.

We have a very nice Samurai Batman we found recently


Infrared Batman from 1993


Here is one of my recent favorites.  Blue Beetle

A 3.25 inch Robin  figure from 1989.


Optimus Prime Ultimate Class with his big weapon and armor suit.  Very cool.

Optimus Prime Ultimate Class with his big weapon and armor suit.  Very cool.

Optimus Prime Ultimate Class with his big weapon and armor suit.  Very cool.

Optimus Prime Ultimate Class with his big weapon and armor suit.  Very cool.




Blue Jungle Fury Power Ranger


Blue Super Samurai Power Ranger


Ideal Toys Fire Truck


Tootsietoy Baha Runabout


Tootsietoy Army Jeep



Buddy L 1989 Fire Dept. Semi


Tootsietoy Mustang Cobra great for customizing and a repaint!


Tootsietoy blue semi cab in great shape!


Tonka Pickup


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Napoleon Bonafrog



Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles Ground Chuck


G.I. Joe Ambush


G.I. Joe Snake Eyes


G.I. Joe Sky Creeper


G.I. Joe T' JBang


G.I. Joe Cobra Eel


G.I. Joe General Hawk


G.I. Joe Payload


G.I. Joe Dojo


G.I. Joe Bullhorn


G.I. Joe Pathfinder


G.I. Joe Dice



General Joseph B. Colton the firstG.I. Joe


G.I. Joe Snake Eyes


G.I. Joe Snake Eyes


G.I. Joe Downtown


G.I. Joe Low-Light


G.I. Joe Crazylegs


G.I. Joe Scoop


G.I. Joe Storm Shadow


I really like this Transformer.  Arcee


Transformer  Arcee


G.I. Joe Cloudburst


G.I. Joe Dial-Tone


G.I. Joe Jinx


G.I. Joe Blowtorch


G.I. Joe Night Raven


G.I. Joe Air Viper


G1 Jumpstarter Transformer Topspin




G.I. Joe Thrasher





G.I. Joe Motor Viper riding on Arcee


G.I. Joe Motor Viper


Lanard CORPS Tank.  Great for G.I. Joe action figures



Buddy L Big Bruiser.  Almost big enough to fit a G.I. Joe figure


Buddy L Big Bruiser.  Almost big enough to fit a G.I. Joe figure.  The doors even open.


G.I. Joe Torpedo


G.I. Joe Blaster


G.I. Joe Zarana


G.I. Joe Altitude

G.I. Joe Barricade

G.I. Joe Hit & Run


G.I. Joe Dusty


G.I. Joe Hydro-Vipers

G.I. Joe Blizzard


G.I. Joe Sea Slug


G.I. Joe Dodger


G.I. Joe Monkey Wrench


Spectral Knights Arzon


Masters of the Universe Moss Man


G.I. Joe Roadblock

G.I. Joe Sci-Fi


G.I. Joe Cross-Crountry


G.I. Joe Ambush


Green Lantern Movie Masters Tomar-Re


Green Lantern Movie Masters Tomar-Re


Marvel's X-Men Kylun



Wow if you made it through this giant listing, congrats!  We continue to post more toys and expand on the collection that is available to you.  Thank you so much for your interest in us.  Happy collection building!


No comments:

Post a Comment