Friday, April 29, 2016

Rummage sale finds

Hello everyone.  We've been busy hunting more toys.  We recently picked up some toys and games at rummages around town.  Here is a sample of some of what we got.  Hope you enjoy.

I like the evil creepy looking guys.  This is a McFarlane action figure I picked up.


The older Lesney Matchbox die-cast cars are awesome I think.  This is a Ford Cortina.


This is a Matchbox Lesney Holden Pickup.


This is a Matchbox Lesney Midnight Magic.

This is a cheap RC car that is the size of a Hot wheels.  I like picking these up when they are dirt cheap to use their little parts for other projects.  Some of their designs are pretty nice too.  It's amazing how small things have gotten these days.


These aren't the originals but they are still cool.  I couldn't pass them up for the price.  I need to test them yet.  Every time I see these it reminds me of Flynn in Tron playing with his handheld game briefly at his loft in his arcade.

Yesterdays score.


I needed parts for a Zoid I picked up recently so got this for cheap.  Do any of you need Zoid parts?



No comments:

Post a Comment